Don't be fooled by our name, we do more than just proteins...
Our biophysical characterization techniques have applications to small
acids (e.g. anti-sense therapeutics, aptamers, ribozymes), small molecule
vaccines, viruses, drug-polymer conjugates, and more. We have done work in areas such as:
- characterizing conformation and aggregation of peptides and PEGylated
- characterizing aggregates in RNA
- using CD to show that small molecules bind to protein targets
- characterizing heterogeneity and aggregation in viral vectors used for
- characterizing heterogeneity and aggregation in polymers used in surgical
- characterizing conformation and aggregation in conjugates of small
molecules with polymers
- characterizing aggregation of conjugated nucleic acids
- characterizing size distributions of carbon-based nanoparticles
- characterizing size distributions lipid-carbohydrate conjugates
Ask us about applications to your macromolecules!
Back to home page